Thursday, March 1, 2012

Review: Claire's Magnetix's in Pink

Today I have for you swatches of the Claire's Magnetix's in Pink.  Earlier I had posted swatches of the Green version of this polish which I absolutely loved. You can check out that review here.



In the bottle and when you first put this polish on your nails it is a metallic pinkish mauve color.  After holding the magnet over it, it develops some darker pink, almost glittery lines.  I really like the color that the magnet brings out in this polish.  Also this bottle had a wavy design magnet with it unlike the green polish which has a straight line design.  I like how the waves look and I am looking forward to trying it out with the green color polish.  


I really like the pink polish, but if I had to choose pink or green I would have to go with the green polish.  I think it had a lot more depth.  You can find both the pink and green colors along with the three other colors that Claire's has here.  I am hoping to find more colors of this polish in the future.  I know my friend has the silver one so hopefully she will let me borrow it for more experimentation! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment