Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Design 4: Shamrocks and Gold Coins!

   What are three of the first things you think of when you hear the word Irish? Green, Gold, and Shamrocks! Thats what I have for you today.  For this design I used Ulta Limelight as my background color, China Glaze Holy-day for the shamrocks, and China Glaze Solar Power for the gold coins.

How To:


First I painted my nails the base color Ulta Limelight.  I am in love with the green color!  It's so happy and summery!


Next I painted shamrocks on my thumb, middle finger and pinky.  I did this by making 3 dots with the tip of the polish brush and then I added a little line at the bottom to complete the shamrock look.


I then added golden dots to all of the nails to represent gold coins.  To make the golden dots I used a small paint brush.

What are you wearing on your nails for St. Patricks Day?




No comments:

Post a Comment