Tuesday, March 6, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Design 2: Irish Flags

Okay so I'll admit that I cheated with this one a little bit.  It is basically the same polish as the my Green Flakey manicure but I decided to add an accent nail.  I made an Irish Flag on each of my ring fingers.  For this I used China Glaze Holly-Day, NYC French White Tip, and OPI Take the Stage.


I used NYC French White Tip as my base color since it is the lightest.


After the two coats of white dried I put a stripe of China Glaze Holly-Day and OPI Take the Stage.  I did this free hand using the brushes that come in the bottle of both polishes.


I really like how this came out! And I was so excited that Take the Stage was  the perfect color to capture the Gold in the Irish flag.  Let me know what you think!

Check out the Polised Paradise Facebook and like it if you want to see more stuff like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment