Monday, March 5, 2012

St. Patricks Day Flakey Manicure!

I figured since I am 100% Irish and I love my Irish heritage that during the next few weeks leading up to St. Patrick's day I will post some cool St. Patrick's day manicures!  Today I am going to start out with a basic green manicure that I topped off with some flakey top coat!


For this manicure I used China Glaze Holly-Day as my green color and Essie Shine of the Times as my flakey top coat.


This is what the finished product looks like.  The first picture doesn't really do it justice.  I couldn't really find that great light in my room to show off the amazingness of the flakey polish.


Later in the night when I was on RA Duty I found better light in the office and in the picture above.  I really like this manicure because over the green polish the flakey color gets a golden / copper color to it which is also very St. Patrick's day.  Gotta represent the Green White and Gold!!

Also you can like this on Facebook and write some comments there too!


No comments:

Post a Comment