Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lubu Heels

Today I am wearing China Glaze Lubu Heels.  When I first saw the colors I thought it was so beautiful, it is black but it has just the right amount of red glitter to catch your eyes in the light.


The polish is very sheer and definitely needs more than one coat.


The polish was pretty much opaque after two coats but I decided to do three just to see if it you could see more of the glitter.


At three coats it pretty much looked the same as 2 coats.  It did how ever fill in some of the spots that were not as dark on some of my nails.


I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite top coat which gave it a really nice shine and it makes the glitter pop out.  I really like this color a lot and I feel like it will be great color to use come Halloween.  Also I think I am going to try and do some stamping over it tomorrow after it is good and dry.  Stay tuned to see how it goes!

What are you wearing on your nails today? Leave a comment here or on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment