Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dress Me Up!

Today I finally received the six bottles of nail polishes from the China Glaze Capitol Colors Collection! All of the 12 colors in the collection relate to the book The Hunger Games.  I ordered Dress Me Up, Foie Gras, Riveting, Stone Cold, Electrify, and Luxe and Lush.  I decided to try Dress Me Up first because it is a beautiful mauve pink color and I want something a little subdued since I am going home for a job interview this weekend.



I think that this is a beautiful color and it had really great opacity.  It looked pretty good after one coat but I still used two and then topped it off with a top coat.  I can't wait to try out the rest of these great colors!

Do any of you have some of the Capitol Collection?  What are your favorite colors? Leave a comment here or on Facebook.




2 comments:

  1. i got "electrify", "fast track", "luxe & lush" and "smoke and ashes". i regret not ordering stone cold and will probably buy it soon! also i reeeally want "riveting".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! I regret not getting "Smoke and Ashes" and "Argo" but I will probably end up getting them the next time I go to Sally's If they still have them.

      Delete