Friday, March 9, 2012

Revlon Whimsical



I was doing some shopping at my local Wegman's grocery store today and I happened to come across two bottles of Revlon Whimsical!  I was so excited when I saw them!  I have been looking for this polish for months and it was always sold out in the stores that I had looked in.  I guess not to many people so their polish shopping at Wegman's!  I snagged the last two bottles that they had and I will be using one of them as a part of my 100 fan giveaway!  Right now were 65 Facebook fans away from the giveaway so make sure to share my page with your friends and who knows a bottle of Revlon Whimsical and some other goodies might be coming your way after the giveaway!

Check out the Facebook Page and don't forget to like it!

www.facebook.com/polishedparadisenails


No comments:

Post a Comment