Monday, March 5, 2012

Julep Maven March It Girl Box!

Hello Everyone!  I just got my very first Julep Maven Box and I am already in love with it!  I was suprised that it arrived so fast. I only ordered it on the 1st of March.


First of all I have to say that I loved the packaging inside the box when I opened it.  It came with an emory board and the polish was wraped in purple paper with a bow! So cute!



The March "It Girl" box came with three polish colors.  Charlotte which is a lavender creme color, Jodie wich is a rose color with a gold shimmer, and Melissa which is an opalescent shimmer.  I am so excited to swatch these colors and I will definately have pictures of them up shortly.  

If your interested in becoming a Julep Maven you can check it out here!

Check out the Polished Paradise Facebook Page and make sure to like it! My very first giveaway will happen when I reach 100 followers!




No comments:

Post a Comment