Monday, March 19, 2012

Luxe and Lush over Stone Cold

Today I was finally able to try two more of the China Glaze Hunger Games polished that I bought last week.  For my manicure today I used Stone Cold which is a metallic gray matte color which looks pretty cool on its own.


Stone Cold is a beautiful color and is shown above with one coat on my nails.  The polish has great opacity and if applied smoothly enough does not need more than one coat to reach its desired opacity.  Make sure to apply it smoothly and quickly because it does dry fast!


The picture above has one coat of Luxe and Lush over Stone Cold. I love how this combination looks together.  It almost looks like broken glass on asphalt.



I also added a second coat of Luxe and Lush because i loved how it look and I wanted more of it! Over all I really like the both of these colors together.  I tried to include pictures with a variety of lighting so you could see how Luxe and Lush looks in all sorts of light.  It takes on all different shades that are all just so beautiful!

What do you guys think of the China Glaze Hunger Games Capitol Colours?  What other combinations do you think work well together? Leave a comment here or on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment