Thursday, April 26, 2012

Zoya Zuza and a Stamping Adventure

Today I finally got the chance to try the other Zoya polish I bought with my $10 off coupon, Zoya Zuza. I was so excited to finally try this beautiful color.  It is an aqua blue foil metallic polish, and it is a great color for a summer manicure.


Above is Zuza after one coat.  It is pretty opaque, but thin in some spots.


After two coats Zuza is completely opaque.  It is such a beautiful color and it reminds me of a Caribbean sea.


I wanted to add something more to the polish so I decided to use BM 210 stamping plate to stamp a design on to my nails.  I used Wet n Wild French White Creme as the stamping polish.  The design I chose came out great on some nails and not so great on others.  To cover up some of the imperfections I decided to do a Glitter Gradient (see how to here) with Sally Hansen Xreme Wear in Disco Ball.


It's really hard to see the glitter in the picture, its very sheer and holographic so its hard to photograph, but it looks pretty cool when it catches the light.  The blue and green flecks of glitter really pick up the beautiful color that Zuza has.  I really like the combo of Zuza with Disco Ball over it and I think I could have gone with out the stamping on this one, but oh well you live and you learn.

What do you guys think of this mani?  What other kinds of mani's would you like to see?  Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise.  I want to hear want you guys want to see on this blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment