Friday, April 6, 2012

Butter London Slapper and Knackered!

Today I finally purchased my first two Butter London polishes at Ulta with my 20% of coupon.  I bought Butter London Slapper which is a bright blue green creme color, perfect for spring and summer, and Butter London Knackered which is an opalescent gray purple color with micro holographic glitters in it. Both of these colors are from the Butter London Spring/ Summer 2012 line.  I also love how all of their polishes have names that are relevant to England and slang from the London scene!

For my manicure I used Slapper because I love the color and I wanted something bright and happy that would pop on my nails.




This polish definitely needs two coats. It looked decent after one coat, but two coats definitely strengthened up the color and filled in thin spots from the first coat.


I really wanted to try out Knackered so I used two coats of it as an accent nail.  I have to say that I really love the way that it catches the light.  The sparkles from the mini holographic glitters.  I also like how you could still see a little bit of the blue green color through it since it is very sheer.  I am very impressed with Butter London so far and I cannot wait to get more of their polishes!

Do you own any Butter London Polishes?  Tell me about your favorites by leaving a comment here or on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment