Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mini Ulta Haul!

This weekend was the grand opening of the new Ulta by my school.  To get students to visit the store they put $5 off of $10 coupons in the school newspaper which was definitely enough to get me into the store!  I went today with a couple of my friends and I was able to pick up some polishes that I had really wanted!


I bought Butter London Trout Pout, Zoya Tru, and OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam!  I was so excited to finally find Trout Pout all the Ulta's near where I live have been out of them for a while.  Tru just caught my eye today, it is a deep purple with golden shimmers.  I Don't Give a Rotterdam! is from the OPI Holland Collection.  I have had my eye on it for a while.  It is a light gray-blue with a golden shimmer.


This is I Don't Give a Rotterdam! is shown above with two coats.  It was very opaque ans very beautiful.


Tru is shown above with two coats.  It is such a deep beautiful color! I cannot wait to use it for a full mani!

As for Trout Pout I am currently using it for my mani and I will have pics up of it later!

What do you guys think of these colors? Are there any colors you have an eye out for?  Leave a comment here or on Facebook or tweet me @Polish_Paradise!


No comments:

Post a Comment