Monday, April 9, 2012

Butter London: Knackered!

I knew from the moment I saw that polish swatched on another blog that I had to get it for myself!  Butter London Knackered is a gray-purple opalescent color with micro holographic glitters.  I used it as an accent nail over Butter London Slapper the other day (Check it out here) but I just had to try it out on its own to see what it really looks like and also how many coats of it you need to get it opaque since it is a very sheer polish.


The pictures above show the polish after one coat.  It is very sheer but it still manages to have a good amount of the glitter in it.


These pictures show the polish after two coats.  It was still very light so I decided that I would do one more coat after this to see if I could get it closer to the color in the bottle.


After three coats the polish looked very close to the color that it is in the bottle.  Despite the fact that this polish took three coats I am in love with it! It is such a beautiful and fun color.  Every time I see the holographic glitter catch the light I get so happy!  They kind of remind me of stars twinkling in the sky!  This is defiantly one of my new favorite polishes that I own!

What do you guys think of this polish?  Leave a comment here or on Facebook telling me what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment