Friday, June 1, 2012

Birchbox Zoya Blogger Trio




*PICTURE HEAVY POST*
I finally caved and purchased the Zoya Blogger Trio from Birchbox.  This past weekend for Memorial Day they had a 15% off code for the trio and free shipping and I could not pass up that kind of an offer on these truly beautiful jelly colors.  For this Limited Edition Trio set, Birchbox teamed up with Zoya and top beauty bloggers to create these custom polishes based off of mood boards that different bloggers made.

The first polish on the far left in the box is Coraline.  It is a red-orange jelly polish that goes on very sheer at first, but then builds up to be a bright pop of color.

One Coat:

Two Coats:

Three Coats:

This color is so beautiful and perfect for summer!  It reminds me of orange candy because it is so shinny.  No top coat on these nails and they still look just as shinny as if I had put some on!

The middle polish in the collection is called Kate.  It is a pink-red berry colored jelly polish.  It is a little bit brighter after one coat then Coraline was so you could probably use less coats of it.  I still did three to show you what it looks like.

One Coat:

Two Coats:

Three Coats:

I absolutely love this color! I have to say that it is my favorite of the trio!  It is once again so shinny! I also love how it reminds me of berry juice.  I can totally see myself wearing this polish all summer long!

And last but not least we have Belle! Belle is a very sheer bright pink with a shimmer.  It also has a jelly finish, but the shimmer adds a nice summery flair to it.

One Coat:

Two Coats:


Three Coats:
With Flash
Natural Light
Belle was probably the hardest to photograph of the group; it was very hard to get the shimmer to cooperate with the camera hence why there is pictures of it with and without flash.  I think that Belle, like its name is a very dainty color.  It is the perfect girlie summer polish color, and it is subtle enough to go with anything.

I am really glad that I decided to buy this trio.  It was well worth the money that I paid for it.  All the colors are so beautiful and very different from anything that I currently have in my polish collection.  If you are interested in buying one for yourself you can find it on the Birchbox website.  I would scoop it up while you still can, it is a limited edition set and soon it will be gone.

Do you have the Zoya Blogger Trio? Tell me what you think of it!  Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or find me on twitter @Polish_Paradise!





No comments:

Post a Comment