Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Try it on Tuesday: OPI Just Spotted the Lizard



Today is the first week of "Try it on Tuesday"!  Myself and some other bloggers have decided it would be cool to feature one of the untried polished in out collection once a week on Tuesday's.  This week I am trying out OPI Just Spotted the Lizard from the Spiderman collection.  I only swatched this on a few fingers and hand it on for two minuets, so I figured it was time to bring this awesome polish out for a full manicure and some nail art!




Just Spotted the Lizard is a gold-green duo-chrome with hints of blue.  It is a truly stunning color and changes in many different lights.  I added some stamping on top using Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black and BM-225 stamping plate.  I think this design was really cute and simple!  I am really glad I got the chance to fully try out this great polish, and I can't wait to try another on next week!

How many untried polished to you have?  Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise!


No comments:

Post a Comment