Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Try it on Tuesday: Deborah Lippmann Dream a Little Dream of Me


For today's "Try it on Tuesday" I decided to try out a polish that I just received last week.  It is Deborah Lippmann's Dream a Little Dream of Me, which is a very sheer iridescent pink color with small flecks of blue and purple shimmer.  The polish was very sheer on its own, so I decided to put it over a base of Wet n' Wild French White Creme.  For the picture below I used 3 coats of Dream a Little Dream of Me over two coats of white polish.


I think this polish is very beautiful and I cannot wait to experiment with it some more.  It is such a soft shimmer, but when placed over the white polish it really pops and stands out.  I am so glad I was able to snatch this polish up from the HSN Clearance section.  They really have some great deals on Deborah Lippmann polishes if you are interested in getting your hands on some.

What polish did you try on this Tuesday? Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise!


No comments:

Post a Comment