Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Holographic Stamping

Today I was in the mood to do some stamping.  I had always heard that holographic polishes are great for stamping because they are highly pigmented so I decided to try it out by using Color Club Revvvolution a dark gray holographic polish to stamp over Ulta Concrete Evidence.  I used Bundle Monster plate BM-224.  If you would like more information about stamping be sure to check out my tutorial post here!



The stamping design that I used kind of looked like reptile skin.  I really liked how Revvvolution worked for stamping.  It showed up great on all the nails and it was great to look down and see the holographics catch the light.

Have you tried stamping yet?  Let me know about your experience by leaving a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise!




No comments:

Post a Comment