Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Graduation Glitters!

In case you hadn't already heard I graduated college this past Sunday!  I officially have my BA in English Literature and Rhetoric from Binghamton University!  While I am very sad to be leaving Binghamton, I am very excited to be starting the next chapter of my life!  All this excitement means that I had to have a just as exciting manicure to go with all the festivities of the weekend.  I wanted something elegant, yet fun, and I believe that I came up with the perfect combination of that for myself!


I started out with three coats of OPI You Callin' Me a Lyre? from the 2012 NYC Ballet collection.  It is a beautiful soft pink gel color that looks extremely shiny on your nails.




I then topped it off with a glitter gradient with Color Club Sugarplum Fairy, which is a silver scattered holographic polish.   I loved how this design went from soft and pretty to loud and fun... much like my college years were. I could not stop staring at my nails and I received so many compliments on them throughout the weekend.  I have to say that this is one of my favorite manicures that I have done yet!

Congratulations to the Class of 2012! I am so excited to see where our futures go!


No comments:

Post a Comment