Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Very First Deborah Lippmann Polish: Dancing in the Sheets!

When I found out that HSN was having a clearance sale on Deborah Lippmann nail polishes I knew I had to scoop some up.  At the price of 2 for $9.95 they could not be passed up. I thought I would never be able to own any Deborah Lippmann's because of their price but this deal luckily changed that for me! I got the package that contained Dancing in the Sheets and Let's Hear it for the Boy from the Footloose collection. Today I have swatches of Dancing in the Sheets for you guys!


Above is Dancing in the Sheets after one coat of polish.  It has very good opacity and did not apply streaky.


Dancing in the Sheets is shown at two coats above.  It is completely opaque and it is a beautiful color.  It looks very dark blue in the bottle, but on my nails it looks a lot more purple.  The color is very rich and pigmented and I can see myself using this for many more manicures to come.  I also have been wearing it for a few days now with no chipping and no tip wear!  Now I get what all the fuss is about when it comes to Deborah Lippmann polish not only does she make cool polishes, but they are very high quality too!

If you would like to got this polish and more for yourself the sale is still going on HSN.com.  You can get these great polishes at a discounted price!

Do you own any Deborah Lippmann's?  Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise!


No comments:

Post a Comment