Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Deborah Lippmann: Let's Hear it for the Boy

Today I have swatched the other bottle of Deborah Lippmann nail polish that I got in the sale from HSN. It's called Let's Hear it for the Boy like the song from Footloose.  It is a baby blue creme polish and I have to say that it is quite stunning on.

One Coat:

The polish went on very smooth and looked pretty good after one coat (above).  It was fairly opaque but needed a second coat to fill in a few thin spots.

Two Coats:

After the second coat the polish was very smooth and creamy.  I love how it looks.  It reminds me of a beautiful blue sky... all it needs are some fluffy clouds!

I am so glad I was able to snag this and the other amazing Deborah Lippmann polish from the HSN sale.  They still have the two bottle I bought and a few more on clearance on HSN.com.  If you didn't see my first post on Dancing in the Sheets; I purchased these two bottles together for $9.95 plus shipping, which is a really great deal for Deborah Lippmann nail polish.  They also have other sets that are on sale too.

Did you scoop up any Deborah Lippmann polish on clearance?  Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise.





No comments:

Post a Comment