Monday, May 21, 2012

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard

I was so excited when I saw that OPI was going to be releasing a duo-chrome shade that was very similar to Channel's Peridot.  I finally have gotten my hands on that shade of polish and it is called Just Spotted The Lizard from the Spiderman collection.  It is a goldish color that also turns to a greenish blue when in different light.  In my eyes it is a pretty spectacular color and I hope that my swatches below do it justice!



The two pictures above show Just Spotted the Lizard after one coat of polish.  I tried to show it at different angles so you could see the duo-chrome effect.  The polish applies very smooth and had decent opacity after one coat, but defiantly needs two to bring out the richness of the color.





Above is the polish shown at two coats.  It is also shown at multiple angles so that you can see how the duo-chrome works in this polish.  It is very beautiful and rich after two coats.  It has great opacity.  I was very impressed with how rich this polish looked,  it seems as if it is very highly pigmented.  I cannot wait to do some stamping experiments with it!

Do you have any polishes from the OPI Spiderman Collection?  Tell me which ones you own! Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh this is just so pretty! I really want this! Love to see how it works for stamping :)

    ReplyDelete