Saturday, February 25, 2012

Flower Power!


I figured for my first nail art related post I would show you  one of my all time favorite nail art designs. For this design I used Color Club Poker Face for the red fingers and the flowers, Ulta Noel for the background on the designed nails, China Glaze Holly-Day for the flower leaves, and Kiss Nail Art Paint in White for the accents in the flower's.  The great thing about this design is that can be recreated with any colors that you choose.  I choose a red/ pink theme in honor of Valentines day.

To Recreate this design:
1. Paint nail a light background color.
2. After it is dry take your darker flower color and with the tip of the polish brush place 2 - 3 dots on the nail depending on size of your nail.
3. Using a small brush or the tip of a nail file place 2-3 small green leaves around your flower dots.
4. Draw some accent lines with a thin brush within the flowers to give them a rose like look.

I hope you enjoy this cute design!  It is even simple enough for all of those who are just starting out with nail art!


No comments:

Post a Comment