Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First Haul Post! End February Goodies!

Since February, which happens to be my favorite month of the year, is drawing to a close I wanted to post my last haul of polish that was bought this month. I bought all the polish in this haul from Sally Beauty and Walmart.


Sally had a sale on China Glaze polish where they were each a dollar off and I definitely could not pass up that offer! I picked up China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy which is a neon orange pink color... I am a sucker for neon colors! China Glaze For Audrey is a color I had been hearing a lot about.  It is the Tiffany blue box color, which I love.  I almost did not buy it because I have another color that is very similar, but I am glad that I did because it is such a great color.  (Keep posted for a comparison swatch blog!!) China Glaze Reagge To Riches is a beautiful purple pink duo chrome.  China Glaze Ingrid is a light brown with a bronze gold shimmer. And last but not least China Glaze Latticed Lilac is a metallic light purple crackle that I picked up in the clearance bin! Score!



The last color I picked up at Sally was Orly Blue Collar, which is a robin's egg blue cream.  The rest of this haul is from Walmart.  I was finally able to find Revlon Scandalous after months of searching for it!  It's so pretty! I can understand why it has been out of stock for months in all the stores that I shop at! While I was at Walmart I found a bunch of NYC polishes that had 50 cent off coupons on them so I snatched them up, cause it isn't very often that you can get polish for under a dollar a bottle! NYC Starry Silver Glitter is a clear gel base with blue and purple large chunky glitter and small silver glitter.  NYC Broadway Burgundy Frost is a red glitter.  It kind of reminds me of ruby red slippers.  Plaza Plumberry is a dark purple eggplant color.  French White Tip is your typical white cream polish.




The last five polishes are from NYC's Dry in a NY Minute collection.  NYC Tribeca Silver is a metallic silver.  NYC Park Ave is a beautiful mauve color.  NYC Pier 17 is a metallic royal blue.  NYC East Village is a metallic aqua color. NYC Matte Me Crazy is a quick drying matte top coat.  I was really excited to find a cheap matte top coat.  They can be hard to come by sometimes.

I will have swatches of many of these polishes for you all very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment