Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Try it on Tuesday! Nails Inc. Electric Lane



For today's "Try it on Tuesday" I decided to try out Nails Inc. Electric Lane Special Effects Holographic Glitter Top Coat that I bought a couple of weeks ago but never tried out.  I put it on over China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy creating a scotch tape manicure.




To create this look I took a square piece of scotch tape and made a triangle at the bottom of then nail, similar to a half moon design but with a point at the top.  Make sure to stick the tape to the back of your nails a couple of times and also make sure that your base color is completely dry before you put the tape down so that it doesn't smudge your polish.

I really like the Nails Inc. polish! It has a great formula and a lot of glitter in it and it looks so great over the neon pink!  It is so bright and sparkly I cannot stop looking at it while I am typing this post up right now!  For me this is an awesome bright summer nail design!

Do you own any Nails Inc. polishes?  What do you think of them?  Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise!


No comments:

Post a Comment