Monday, July 23, 2012

Rainbow Jelly Sammich!

After I did my first jelly sandwich a few weeks ago I kind of became addicted to them.  They are a really cool way to use jelly polishes and a simple way to spice up a manicure!  Today I have on a Jelly Sandwich with Zoya Coraline and OPI Rainbow Connection.  This sandwich is much brighter and festive than the last one that I did.  They really look like nails that would be perfect for a party!




Recreating this look is very simple.  I started by painting one coat of Coraline on all of my nails.  Next I painted one coat of Rainbow Connection over  that.  After that was dry I painted two coats of Coraline on top of it and then topped it off with a coat of top coat.

What do you think of Jelly Sandwiches?  Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise!


No comments:

Post a Comment