Tuesday, August 28, 2012

365 Days of Color: Mint Chip



A couple of weeks ago I ordered a bunch of awesome goodies from 365 Days of Color.  One of the polishes that I ordered was Mint Chip.  It is a light green polish with black square glitter in it and it looks exactly like Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, so much so there were times I contemplated licking my nails!  Mint Chocolate Chip is always my go to flavor of ice cream and this nail polish is a great reminder of it without all of the calories!  Below I have included coat by coat swatches of this delicious color!

One Coat:


The first coat of polish applied nicely.  Also the distribution of the black glitter was great.  I didn't feel like I had to fish them out of the bottle. 

Two Coats:


The second coat really brings out the mint color of the polish.  I also like how you can still see the black glitters from the first coat through the second coat of polish.

Three Coats:


After three coats the polish is completely opaque and it is beautiful!  It really looks like ice cream!

I absolutely love this polish! In fact it is making me want to go out and buy some ice cream!  If you are interested in buying this polish check out 365 Days of  Color on Facebook, on her blog, or on her store page.  Mint Chip is $8 for a full size bottle and $4.50 for a mini bottle.

Do you own any polished from 365 Days of Color?  Which ones are your favorite? Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise




No comments:

Post a Comment