Friday, September 7, 2012

365 Days of Color: Toxic Love Collection



Over the summer 365 Days of color came out with her Toxic Love collection; which consists of four neon jelly polishes with varying glitters. The polishes are named Dangerously Beautiful, Deadly Attraction, Killer Kiss, and Chemical Romance.  Below I have swatched them all on their own and over a white base to give you an idea of what they look like with more opacity.

First up is Dangerously Beautiful which has a hot pink jelly base with matte teal, black, and blue glitter.

One Coat:

Two Coats:

After two coats the color is beautiful and bright on its own and over the white.  The glitter also distributes evenly and is very easy to work with.

Deadly Attraction easily became one of my favorites from this collection.  It has a neon yellow jelly base with shredded black glitter.  It is very unique and different from any polish I own.

One Coat:


Two Coats:


I just love how bright this polish is over the white base!  It also looks great on its own.  It is just electric in my eyes and I absolutely love it!  Two coats of the polish brings out its color and also puts a lot of the black shredded glitter on my nails.

Chemical Romance has a neon purple jelly base with varying black glitters and also some silver glitters too.  It is a very pretty polish.

One Coat:


Two Coats:


I love how this polish is so bright.  Even after one coat you really get a good feel for the brightness of the color.  I also think that the glitter looks really nice in it and makes for a nice addition to the beautiful color.

Last but not least Killer Kiss.  This is another one of my favorites from this collection.  It has a coral jelly base with varying white glitters in it.

One Coat:


Two Coats:


This is such a beautiful color.  I also think that the white glitters are a very nice subtle addition to the polish.  They look really cool when they are layered between the layers of the polish.

Once again I am very impressed with 365 Days of Color's polish.  They are beautiful creations that are high quality and they definitely do not disappoint.  The four piece mini set retails for $16,  the full size set for $30, and individual mini bottles are $4.50, individual full size bottles are $8.  Make sure to check out her store http://www.365daysofcolorpolishes.com and the 365 Days of Color Facebook Page!

What do you think of these polishes?  Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise!


No comments:

Post a Comment